Business Development Manager - Freight Forwarding – Midlands
An International Road Freight Forwarding company, is actively seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to sell its European Road freight (Full Loads) service to customers across the Midlands. The company are established within the European Road Freight market and have ambitious growth plans to increase its market share in 2018-2019. The company offer Road services to all major European countries (both imports and exports) and are regularly attracting new customers to use the company’s vast range of services. As part of the company’s growth plans, the UK Sales Manager is keen to hire a proven Field Sales professional to secure additional business opportunities in the Midlands.
- Promote the company’s European Road Freight (Full Loads) services to customer located across the Midlands
- Source own sales opportunities, arrange customer appointments and to secure new business
- Achieve agreed monthly sales targets
- Full diary management ownership
- Produce weekly / monthly sales pipeline reports
- Proven track record of winning European Road freight business, is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Full Load trailer freight market, is highly desirable
- Ability to travel across the Midlands to meet with customers, often at short notice
- Comfortable with achieving monthly sales targets
What is on offer:
- An attractive salary package including: competitive starting salary, achievable monthly sales targets, commission and company car
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunities to work from home
If this job opportunity sounds appealing, we would like to hear from you!